Q52 Week 32: Giggles With Cousins!



I went back and forth over which photo to choose this week! Family? Just her? Beach? Ugh!

But there's something about this face that forced me to keep going back to it! I posted the photo on Instagram as I always do (find me @megankhichiphoto) with the caption, "A Thousand Ways to Smile," and I think that this face is proof!

This shot was taken on a family vacation to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. In Nantucket, we stayed with Neel's sister and her family of four boys, all just as in love with Quinn as Neel and I are! They had a blast chasing her, and especially giggling with her. That is exactly what happened here - those loving eyes are looking straight up at her cousin and she is smiling. And laughing. And smiling some more. We did a lot of both while away. 

Every image of Quinn captures a different look, sets a different mood, and melts my heart over and over again. Oh Miss Quinn, do you know just how much you are loved? I hope that as you grow, you can feel it, because it is so great.  

See all other Q52 posts here.


Photo via Rebekka Seale
Idea via Che & Fidel

1 comment:

Followers