pigdog.

Aside from grammar, friends and family, my husband, and my child, I have another love. Pets. More specifically, dogs. Riley and Murphy have taken a backseat to my daughter in the photography realm, but my love for them has not changed a bit. Riley will always be my first baby. 

My friend Tara and I share this adoration for our pets. She has the cutest little pit/terrier mix, Stella, who is treated like a queen. Before Stella, there was Novia. You can read about Novia's story here. From her love for Novia came Tara's artistic venture, Pigdog.

Tara creates adorable prints of animals, and donates a portion of her proceeds to animal rescue organizations. Most recently, she developed a group of limited edition pit bull PSA posters that are OUT OF THIS WORLD AWESOME. She is donating $5 from each print for Pinups for Pitbulls, and has been featured on a few blogs promoting the prints. Here is one of the features. And here are some examples of the prints:

To see all prints, you can visit the Pigdog Facebook page. 

Last weekend, Tara brought her work over to shoot for her website. See some of her other stuff below...








Everything is for sale at her site if you are interested! She also does custom work - check her out!!


**Side note, if anyone who has left lovely comments on my other posts is still reading, I haven't figured out how to respond to them but THANK YOU !**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers