Q52 Week 22: Jersey [Shore] Girl


Dear Quinn:

You are not quite aware of how lucky you are with the ocean at your fingertips. Golden skin, sandcastles, surf lessons, sunrise walks, beach volleyball, late nights in beach chairs, boardwalk fun, riding the waves...it goes on and on.  I have so many memories at the beach, and we were over an hour away. I will keep making a photo diary of our time there.

These days you will cherish, and I will cherish them even more.

Love,
Mom








See all other Q52 posts here.


Photo via Rebekka Seale
Idea via Che & Fidel

9 comments:

  1. This Jersey shore girl is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely light and looks like a great beach - I love her long eyelashes - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love her little lip in the first photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful and looks to be loving the beach, that first photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous set of summer shots! She sure is a lucky girl to have the beach at her fingertips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't I know it - I will remind her of this every day!

      Delete
  6. Seems like you are having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers