work.

Officially, I am a stay-at-home-mom. But we have a child, and a house, and a very expensive dog (save that for another day). So, I also get paid to take your picture. You can find me here. You can also find my photography Facebook page here. And for even more stuff, I am @megankhichi on Twitter, and @megankhichiphoto on Instagram. So much media!!!

A screen capture of my website, designed by my good friend, Corinne.
I've mentioned my hobby before, and my fear to actually call myself a photographer when people ask, but my work is improving, and my confidence is growing. I am booking more jobs than I could have dreamed, and every new job provides an opportunity for another, so I am quite excited! I thought I'd share some of my recent work...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers