Q52 Week 33: One More Week Before Turning One!


There she is. My baby girl. 11 months, 3 weeks old. I cannot stop staring at this picture. I had no theme in mind when I brought her and my camera out into the backyard, I just figured I would follow her around and see what she was offering. Sometimes that is when you end up with the best shots. 

Starting next week, I'll be shooting photos of a one-year-old. Eek! Kinda makes me want a baby again...so we'll see how that goes.


See all other Q52 posts here.


Photo via Rebekka Seale
Idea via Che & Fidel

12 comments:

  1. this portrait is beautiful - I love her cat shirt too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! It's Hello Apparel. They have the cutest kiddie clothes.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it fun?! I want to buy all of their stuff. It's Hello Apparel.

      Delete
  3. They grow up way too fast blink and she will be 21.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a stylish little thing, love her outfit. One year old, how bitter-sweet. Hope she has a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so styling! I tend to buy her everything I would wear myself. And then also buy it in my size, if possible. Like the cat shirt. Somehow though, she looks a LOT cuter in it.

      Delete
  5. Megan, you are right. This photo is just perfect. In fact, why don't you frame it on the wall and make it as big as you can. Seriously, a beautiful photo!

    I think this might be one of my favourites this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a fantastically adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids in the garden, the light, the wonder...kind of perfect :-) happiest day to your soon to be one year old :-) Belinda xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers